13 September 2012

Happy Birthday to me :o)


Today, and for the 10th time in a row, I turned 29. :o)  

Something to celebrate with some cake, or in this case, cakes.  My colleagues were very pleased when these guilty pleasures turned up on the office's kitchen counter.  
Despite tomorrow's weigh-in, I did treat myself to some of the cake, but with moderation obviously. I didn't go overboard on the sugar intake although the cakes were really to die for.  When I bought them, undersigned chocoholic had a crush on the chocolate mousse cake but in the end, the passion fruit bavarois turned out to be my fave.

Only downer on this festive day?  I got myself a parking ticket while I was in the bakery.  So these treats turned out to be more expensive than initially planned, but still well worth it.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's weigh-in !

Until tomorrow,



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5 pts, apple)

Lunch : 5 pts (4 wasa crispbreads 3 pts and 200g mandjeskaas 2pts, 1 spring onion)

Dinner : 6 pts (200g steamed turkey 5pts, 200g carrots 0pts, 100 ml tomato/zucchini soup 1pt)

Snack : 11? pts (a tiny piece of the chocolate cake and a small piece of the bavarois)

Unused : 16 pts

Drinks :   2.3L still water + 1 can Diet Coke

The cake pieces are missing on this chart because I have no idea what their value was.


No comments: