10 September 2012

Back on the diet wagon

Back at work after a week abroad.

Unsurprisingly, eating out every single day without control on what went into the dish, led to a gain of 1.1 kg.  An unofficial gain obviously, as my official weigh in will be this Friday and I plan to get rid again of the extra kilo by then.  So I did slip off the diet wagon a bit, like the kitty on the right.  But I managed to hang on in order to limit the damages.

I will be spending the whole day at the hospital tomorrow, with appointments with the endocrinologist, the psychologist, the dietician and the physical therapist, ...  I should also receive the results of my glucose resistance test.  Fingers crossed that all the results will be great.

Until tomorrow for the update,



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 8 pts (20 cl halfskimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestlé fitness chocolate 5 pts, apple)

Lunch : 10 pts (6 wasa crispbreads and 125g philadelphia light salmon cheese)

Dinner : 16 pts (omelet with 140g ham and 200g potatoes)

Unused : 12 pts

Drinks :   2L still water



No comments: