29 June 2012

Weekly weigh-in #1 : -600g

Official end of the first week with a mitigated result: on one hand, every loss is good, a step in the right direction, but on the other hand 0.6kg loss in a week is derisive and definitely not enough. I wish I knew what was happening ... Why don't the kilos just fly off?  After all, they fly on in the blink of an eye, it would be fair if they vanished just as quickly. *sigh*

Oh well, no need to hang my head in despair. On the contrary, I should persevere and bend this body to my will.  My goal for this weekend : keeping up drinking at least 2L of water.  At the office it is easy to stick to it, but I get easily distracted when I am free to roam around the house and the city :o)  Talking about the city, the summer sales start tomorrow and I want to buy myself running shoes. I have shoes that I use for the gym, but I don't want to use outdoor shoes indoors.  I don't think it is clean and respectful of the others. I downloaded the couch to 5K app and would like to give it a try. So running shoes it is.  If I can find the Nike+ shoes, I might buy a sensor as well, but any appropriate shoe will do. Retail therapy always cheers me up. Have a nice weekend !



Overview of my day :

Breakfast : 11 pts (half skimmed milk 3pts, 45g nestle fitness cereals 5pts, a glass of fruitjuice 3pts and an apple) - same as every day

Lunch : 12 pts (No bento today, but a storebought salad with tuna, peaches and green beans 10 pts, one apple 0 pts and a piccolino bun 2pts)

Dinner : 18 pts (one pitta bread 5pts, 240g diced pork 7 pts, 2 tsp aioli 6pts, salad and onion 0pts)

Unused : 9 pts

Drinks : 3L still water and 1 can of diet coke


No comments: