17 January 2012

Day 2 - Wake up call

O...M...G... I had the biggest scare this morning when I stepped onto the scales.  OK, so I figured that over the holidays, I might have gained "some" weight but I wasn't expecting that 2011 had ended with a weight higher than the one I started off with in January.  Eek ! That's 5 extra kilos since last December. Why?!?! Looking back, I can see some office birthday cakes, a piece of chocolate here and there, but nothing really to warrant that staggering number. It's so unfair sometimes. I just wish that losing would be as swift as gaining is.   Luckily, I haven't climbed up all the way up to my all time high (a number I don't ever want to see again) but it is coming awfully close :o(

If I ever needed a wake up call, I think I just got. Thanks a lot.  Even more determined to get this WW train on the roll now.

My to-do list for the day :
Step #1 : Write down everything I put in my mouth.
Step #2 : Steer clear from sugary treats (because I know once I start with a piece a craving starts).
Step #3 : Drink at least two liters of water.
Step #4 would be "Go to the gym" but that will be something for next week.  Because of the important automobile fair going on at the moment and the huge traffic jams it generates on the ring road, it is nearly impossible to get there, work out and return home at a reasonable hour.  Postponing is a dangerous thing,  "van uitstel komt afstel" they say in Dutch. But this really is just a temporary setback.  Next week I am going over to Healthcity and I'll show them what I've got :o)



Overview of my day :


Breakfast : 8 pts
Lunch : 7 pts (Vegetable méli-mélo bento)
Dinner :16 pts
Snacks : 2 pts

No comments: